Sunday, 6 October 2013

Purple Shimmer Sunday: Revlon Perplex

Hey everyone!

Today for Purple Shimmer Sunday, I'm sharing Revlon Perplex.  I know this polish is old news but I've had it sitting around for ages now so I figured I had better slap it on.  Don't forget to check out Lavish Layerings and The Polish Haven to see what Jenny and Kristy are up to today!

Revlon Perplex is a beautiful dusty purple with subtle pink/violet shimmer.  This polish was Revlon's answer to Chanel Paradoxal from a few years back when that polish was all the rage.  Anyway, Perplex is lovely.  The formula was really smooth...no fussy application here.  Coverage was good; Perplex was fully opaque in two coats.

On to the pic!

Here's Revlon Perplex (two coats) in natural sunlight, no flash:


I have to say, this polish is a very welcome addition to my stash.  I don't have any purples quite like this...love it!

Have a great evening, everyone and thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! I have this exact polish, but with the name Naughty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Naughty, yes!! I was trying to remember the name of it for my post so I could mention it and it was totally escaping me haha :)

      Delete