Sunday, 13 October 2013

Purple Shimmer Sunday: Color Club Port-folio

Hey everyone!

Welcome to yet another edition of Purple Shimmer Sunday.  This week, I am featuring Color Club Port-folio.  Remember to check out what Jenny and Kristy are up to this week.

I am not sure if featuring Port-folio is technically considered "cheating" or not for Purple Shimmer Sunday since it is somewhat of a duochromatic polish.  Nevertheless, I am going to use it!

Port-folio was released as part of Color Club's fall 2012 collection.  The name of that collection escapes me, but I recall that Port-folio was a definite standout from that collection.  Port-folio is such a weird polish.  In the bottle it looks most definitely like a plummy purple, with a hint of green duochrome.  However, on the nail, this polish is more predominantly green with a hint of purple, if you ask me.

Anyhoo, no issues to report regarding Port-folio and its formula.  It went on very smoothly.  It was a bit sheer on the first coat but was nicely opaque by the third coat.  I loved the brush too, for what it's worth haha.

Here's Color Club Port-folio (three coats) in natural indirect day light, no flash:


So what do you guys make of Port-folio?  It's kind of weird, but overall I rather like it!

As always, thanks for coming by!

No comments:

Post a Comment