Wednesday, 2 October 2013

Ninja Polish Divinity

Happy hump day everyone!  Hopefully your week is going well!

I'm super pumped to share this polish with you guys today.  I know it's been out for a while now and as always, I'm slow to hop on to the gravy train.  Better late than never, right?

Ninja Polish Divinity, where have you been all my life?!?!  This polish is absolutely beautiful.  It has the same stunning red to green color-shifting magic that the elusive (or maybe, formerly elusive) Clarins 230 and many other dupes of that polish, have.  The leg up Divinity has over Clarins et al is that it is very pigmented and opaque in two coats.  No layering necessary!

I have no complaints to report with this polish.  It went on smoothly and easily.  And while it definitely is opaque in two coats, I did three because I screwed up one of my nails so I decided to fix that by adding another layer haha.  I can't be the only one who does that, right?

On to the pics!  Apologies in advance for the volume...I just couldn't narrow it down past this many.  I'm sure you'll understand why when you see 'em!

Ninja Polish Divinity (three coats) in various lighting:









So what do you guys think??  I think it's pretty darned great!
 


3 comments:

  1. This looks gorgeous! It's so vampy and great for fall :) The color shifts are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow so cool colors shifting (:

    ReplyDelete