Wednesday, 16 October 2013

Femme Fatale Vortex Remnants

Ahoy everyone, happy Hump Day!

Today I have Femme Fatale's Vortex Remnants to share with you.  This polish is yet another lovely glitter bomb from Femme Fatale.  It features star, diamond and hex glitters in a purple jelly base.  I am such a sucker for polishes with diamond glitters in them that I couldn't resist getting my mitts on this polish. 

Vortex Remnants is gorgeous!  I adore how the red diamond glitters in this polish really stand out.  I decided to layer Vortex Remnants over one of my all-time favorite cremes: Essie No More Film (an excellent one-coater).  This polish has so much depth; it's mesmerizing.  The formula was really nice and smooth for a glitter bomb.  I occasionally tipped the bottle upside down between coats so that I could fish out the red diamond glitters.  It was SO worth the effort though!  A little dabbing/placing of glitters is required with this polish as well, but I don't mind doing that.  You might not like this polish though if you're not in to putting a bit of extra effort in to application.

Sadly, I was running out of proper day light to photograph this beauty, so you'll have to make do with my "lightbox" pic.

Here's Femme Fatale's Vortex Remnants (two coats) over Essie No More Film (one coat) in artificial light, no flash:


You can pick up your very own bottle of Vortex Remnants at the following sites: Femme Fatale Cosmetics, Color4Nails, and Norway Nails.

Thanks for coming by and have a great day!

1 comment: