Wednesday, 9 October 2013

Emily de Molly Monet's Garden

Hey folks!

I am super excited to share this polish with you today!  My first ever Emily de Molly: Monet's Garden.  When I saw this on EdM's shop a few months back, I knew I had to have it and I was fortunate enough to have my lovely pal, Ms. Shatter Me Claire hook me up with this beauty.

Monet's Garden is an absolutely gorgeous polish featuring lime green, magenta, teal and holographic glitter in a teal jelly base.  I like to layer my glitter polishes over more opaque cremes...so if you're hoping to see Monet's Garden without undies, I am sorry to disappoint. ;)  This polish is a glitter bomb, but the formula is fantastic.  It went on very smoothly and required no fishing for glitters.

Here's Monet's Garden (two coats) over Essie Bobbing for Baubles (two coats) in my "lightbox", no flash:


All in all, I am extremely pleased/impressed with my first Emily de Molly purchase!  I'll definitely be getting more of these beauties.

If you want to pick up Monet's Garden, you can do so on the following sites: Emily de Molly's website (shipping only within Australia), Emily de Molly's Etsy (shipping only within Australia), Llarowe, Mei Mei's Signatures, Norway Nails, and Femme Fatale Cosmetics.

Thanks for stopping by! <3

2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! I came across a bottle of this in a blog sale and I should have bought it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so pretty! I love all the different colors and sizes of glitter! Very aptly named too :)

    ReplyDelete