Sunday, 8 September 2013

Purple Shimmer Sunday: Pantone Universe Parachute Purple

Hi folks, happy Sunday!

I'm going to try to keep this short and sweet today since I don't really feel like writing the usual wall-of-text that I normally do when blogging.  Don't forget to check out Lavish Layerings and The Polish Haven to see what Jenny and Kristy are up to today!

Parachute Purple was released last fall at Sephora in collaboration with Pantone Universe.  Parachute Purple is a lovely mid-tone blue-y purple with teal shimmer.  This polish is easily opaque in two coats and applied nicely.  I hated the short square brush but that's my only complaint.  All in all, a lovely polish!

On to the pic!

Here's Pantone Universe's Parachute Purple (two coats) in direct sun light, no flash:


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

4 comments: