Sunday, 15 September 2013

Purple Shimmer Sunday: China Glaze Let's Groove

Hey everyone!  Happy Purple Shimmer Sunday!  Don't forget to check out what Kristy and Jenny are up to today.

Today I have China Glaze Let's Groove to show off.  Let's Groove is an older China Glaze polish from a collection whose name currently escapes me.  It is a beautiful deep purple shimmer that is absolutely stunning and glowy.

No complaints about the formula and application on Let's Groove.  It went on smoothly and was almost opaque in one coat.  The brush was skinny, the way I like 'em haha.

Let's Groove reminds me a lot of Illamasqua Baptiste though I think it might be a bit more on the red side than Baptiste.  Either way, both Baptiste and Let's Groove are amazing polishes and worthy additions to any good purple polish collection. ;)

Here's Let's Groove (two coats) in direct sun light, no flash:


Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment