Wednesday, 31 July 2013

Pretty Serious The Pink One

Ahoy hoy everyone, happy hump day!

Today I am beyond thrilled to share this polish with you: Pretty Serious The Pink One.  Oh my goodness...I got my greedy little polish-loving mitts on this polish months ago but I've only just gotten around to putting it on tonight (it's really tough when your stash is made of awesome to pick which polish to put on, amirite?).  Anyway, I am absolutely kicking myself for not wearing it sooner.  This polish is made of win and awesome!

The Pink One is a hot pink (do we classify it as neon? *shrugs*) polish with little bits of gorgeous blue and violet shimmer hidden within.  I'm not normally big on pinks but this one has me completely smitten, I must say.  Kaz is some kind of mad genius! <3

The Pink One was surprisingly pigmented.  I don't know why, but I expected this polish to be quite sheer on the first coat...but boy was I wrong.  It is very pigmented and very awesome...on the first coat!!!  The formula was fantastic; it went on like butter.  The Pink One only needed two coats for full opacity.  As a side note, I also have zero complaints with the Pretty Serious brushes: they are right up my alley (long and skinny).

Enough swooning, it's picture time!!

Here's Pretty Serious The Pink One (two coats).  All of the following pics are taken in the day light, no flash.





This is the best pic I have where the blue/violet shimmer is sort of apparent lol, please forgive my crap photography skills.



So how do you guys feel about pinks?  Or neons?  I'd love to hear!

Pretty Serious The Pink one can be purchased directly from the Pretty Serious store here.  Pretty Serious recently secured a North American distributor, so shipping within North America is pretty danged fast now - I love it!  The Pink One is currently sold out on their site but you can follow Pretty Serious' Facebook page here to get the latest info on restocks.

Pretty Serious is also available through Llarowe and Harlow & Co., though The Pink One is sold out on both of those sites currently as well.  Be sure to follow Llarowe and Harlow & Co. on their Facebook pages as well to keep up-to-date with the latest restocks.

As always, thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful evening!

4 comments:

  1. I'm not huge on pink but I do love this one & your pics are fabulous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. agreed re: pink polishes! ;) And thanks for the pic love!

      Delete