Monday, 8 July 2013

Help Kaz of Pretty Serious Out!!

Hey everyone, happy Monday? lol Ok Mondays suck but I digress.  I have something that I feel is a worthwhile cause to share with you tonight.  I don't normally do this kind of thing but it's MY blog and I'll do what I damned well please with it *stomps around like a bratty child* hehe.

Kaz of Pretty Serious Cosmetics fame is getting married and is currently entered in a contest to win some bridesmaids dresses!  She needs votes to win though!  That's where you guys come in.  Please follow this link: http://a.pgtb.me/TmLhjb and go to the second page where she's listed as "Kaz A." and vote for her.  Simple as that!  

The voting is open until July 12, 2013, so get your butts over there and vote for her.  I've had the huge pleasure of discussing makeup stuff with Kaz this past spring and she is the sweetest.  If anyone deserves to win this, it's her.

Thanks for looking and hopefully voting!  Now back to your regularly scheduled nail polish programming. :p

Have a great night everybody!

4 comments:

  1. She's a doll - voted! Good Luck Kaz!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. she really is! :) and thanks for voting!!

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much! :) Unfortunately I missed out (should have campaigned harder and earlier!)but thank you so much for posting this <3

    ReplyDelete