Thursday, 11 July 2013

Another One of the DH's Creations....

Happy Thursday, everyone!  Or as some people like to call it: mini-Friday...happy mini-Friday!! *throws confetti*

I have another fun thing to share with you guys today.  Another of my sweet DH's little creations (you can view his first creation, Carbuncle's Ruby, here).  This polish currently has no name though he has been throwing a few ideas around inspired by the God of War games.  We shall see what he comes up with...eventually.  So maybe in the next ten years or so, knowing him lol.

Anyway, this polish reminds me of Halloween in the best way possible.  It is a simple but pretty polish that has a lot of small-ish purple and orange hex glitters with some magenta fine glitter thrown in for fun.  I told the DH I wanted to wait until Halloween to wear this one, but then he pretended to be offended by that to annoy the crap out of me, so I threw it on for the hell of it and to model it on real nails instead of a nail wheel.

 So without further ado, here's the DH's creation, in all its nameless glory! <3 One coat of the franken over two coats of American Apparel Hassid (taken in day light, no flash).


So, how'd he do this time?  I really like it but I am obviously just a teensy bit biased.  Just a little haha.

Hope you have a great day everyone and thanks for visiting my blerg (ERMAGERDDDD THANKS FOR VISITING MY BLERG!). 

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. ty! :) I will pass that along to my hubby!

      Delete
  2. This is too cute! I agree, it is so very fun and Halloweeny! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! :) Mr. Piper is quite proud of himself hehe.

      Delete