Saturday, 15 June 2013

Elevation Polish Mount Cangyan and Max Factor Fantasy Fire

Hey everyone...happy Saturday!  I'm going to keep this short and sweet today because I am on vacation for the next week and am feeling very lazy haha.

Here's some pics of a mani I wore recently: Elevation Polish Mount Cangyan under Max Factor Fantasy Fire.  I loved it!  I'm only sorry that I didn't get any decent pics of Mount Cangyan on its own as it is a very beautiful purple shimmer.  Formula on both polishes was fine, not fussy at all.

Anyhoodle, hope you enjoy the pics!  One coat of Max Factor Fantasy Fire over two coats of Elevation Polish Mount Cangyan:

Pic taken in natural indirect day light, no flash:

Pic taken in my fridge (lol), no flash:

You can purchase Elevation Polish directly through their site here and Elevation Polish is also available through Llarowe.

As always, thanks for stopping by! <3

10 comments: