Wednesday, 26 June 2013

CrowsToes Maxxed Out

Evenin' folks!

I'm going to try to keep this (relatively) short and sweet tonight.  I finally wore CrowsToes Maxxed Out for the first time recently.  This is a polish I knew I would love but hadn't gotten around to wearing.  So I decided to slap Maxxed Out over the very lovely Orly Rock It from their Mineral FX collection from a few years ago.  I LOVED this combo.  I like matchy-combos, but I like mismatch-y combos even better!

Rock It is an awesome magenta glass fleck polish.  The color is so rich!  Maxxed Out is a super blingy glitter polish with various sizes of yellow-y gold, pale gold, and yellow hex glitters and gold bar glitters.  I have no complaints formula-wise for either of these polishes.  Rock It applied beautifully and was opaque in two coats.  Orly has skinny brushes, which I am a big fan of.  Maxxed Out was pretty smooth for a CrowsToes polish, though my habit is always to dab on glitterbombs like this anyway.  Take that as you will!

Here's the only half-decent pic I managed to take of this mani.  Yes, it was taken under the fridge light, so not terribly color-accurate but what can you do?  I've been pestering my DH to finally make good on that light box promise of his, so keep your fingers crossed for me haha.

CrowsToes Maxxed Out (one coat) over Orly Rock It (two coats):


You can buy CrowsToes polishes at LlaroweShoppe EclecticcoFemme FataleNorway Nails and Mariagastadeira.

Thanks for popping by and have a wonderful evening!

2 comments:

  1. I loved the combination! Maxxed Out is really pretty +.+

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) Maxxed Out is awesome...I highly recommend!

      Delete