Saturday, 4 May 2013

Essie Come Here!

Happy Saturday afternoon everyone!

I think it has FINALLY stopped snowing here for this year (hopefully, though stranger things have happened before).  I don't know if it's the nicer weather or what, but I've been really feeling bright polish colors lately.  So on that note, I have Essie Come Here to share with you today.

Come Here is a lovely coral-red creme from Essie's Resort 2013 collection.  It is such a fun, happy color!  I loved wearing this mani.  The formula on Come Here was ok.  It didn't apply itself, but it wasn't awful.  It's one of those polishes that's sort of self-levelling.  So even if it looks kind of iffy when you first put a coat of it on, after a few minutes, it fills out and looks fine.  THANK GOODNESS, because I was worried there for a bit upon initial application.

The color  of Come Here was fairly difficult for me to capture properly on my camera but the picture I'm using today seems fairly accurate to me. *shrugs*

Here's Come Here (3 coats, but def could have gotten away with 2) in natural indirect day light:


I know this isn't the greatest mani pic I've ever taken but it was the best out of the bazillion pics I took of this polish lol.  But look at how bright this polish is!! YOWZA!

So are any of you folks in to brights lately?  Any faves?  This polish has sort of been the catalyst to make me lemm ALL THE NEONS, so yeah...this is a gateway polish, people!

As always, thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a lovely weekend! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment