Tuesday, 26 February 2013

CrowsToes Last Call at the Crow Bar

Hey everyone!  Happy Tuesday evening!

I am quite pleased to share this mani with you tonight.  It's CrowsToes' Last Call at the Crow Bar over Orly Stone Cold.  Oh how I enjoyed this mani quite thoroughly!  Stone Cold is a lovely, vibrant, foil-y looking blue.  I used 3 coats of it for this mani...the only caveat: it is quite stainy, so I advise caution and careful application.  Other than that, do love this polish.

Last Call at the Crow Bar is a crazy, wonderful mix of a little bit of everything!  It is predominantly comprised of medium sized silver hex glitters with other multicolored hex and bar glitters thrown in.  I noticed there are yellow, green, blue, orange and magenta glitters in this polish.  So pretty!  I believe Lauri described this polish as the "left over glitter on the table thrown in to a bottle" after a long day's work of creating amazing polishes ;) I added that last bit because she does make amazing polishes.

Application on Last Call at the Crow Bar was ok.  It was a bit thick, but only because it was so full of glittery goodness!  I used the dabbing method for application and I think it worked out quite nicely...I sort of just dabbed the glitters to where I wanted them on my nails.

Anyhoodle, here's the pic!  One coat of CrowsToes Last Call at the Crow Bar over three coats of Orly Stone Cold.


You can purchase CrowsToes polishes at Shoppe Eclecctico and Llarowe!

And if you haven't already, don't forget to enter my one year blogaversary giveaway (below)...only 24 hours left before it closes!  Good luck to everyone and thanks for stopping by!!! <3

8 comments:

  1. This is lovely too! Your swatches have definitely put CrowsToes on my radar.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Glad I could share the CrowsToes love. ;)

      Delete
  2. I started to have an overdose of glitter lately... what's wrong with me? lol!
    this is very sparkly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha is there such a thing though? glitter overdoes, ftw!

      Delete
  3. WOW that mani is amazing! I love CrowToes polishes and this one is so fun. I think Stone Cold is a brilliant choice under Last Call!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks so much! <3 I adore LCatCB and loved how it looked over Stone Cold...glad you liked it too!

      Delete