Wednesday, 16 January 2013

CrowsToes Her Goose Got Cooked

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!

Yeah, I'm only a few weeks late with that.  Oh well.  I've been a terribly lazy blogger since Christmas began...I apologize!  My nails have been so bad lately that I haven't had the will to polish them (coupled with being lazy).  Anyway, I am hoping to post more now that they are starting to get to a state where I am happy with them again.

So, here's the last mani I wore and bothered to photograph before I got all Christmas lazy: CrowsToes Her Goose Got Cooked (HGGC) from the lovely Lauri's Christmas collection.  So far, this is the only CT Christmas collection polish I have worn, but I adore it!  HGGC is a stunning mix of orange, peach and holographic gold hex glitters (both medium and small-ish) in a clear base.  I opted to wear HGGC over another beautiful polish called Rokk I'll Be Frank.  I don't know much about Rokk, but I presume it is one of those amazing Aussie-only brands.  Luckily, my amazing pal Kristy of The Polish Haven, was kind enough to gift me a bottle recently.

I loooooovvvveeed this mani, let me tell you!  And it got some serious muggle love at the office I work at.  That's impressive!  Application was good and easier to work with than some of the older CrowsToes polishes.  I don't think I really had to dab too much with this one at all.

I can't wait to see what kind of magical creations Lauri is going to cook up in 2013!  I am already way behind because I still haven't picked up her Pleiades collection yet.  But oh how I plan to!  In the meantime, my pal over at Spit & Polish has some stunning swatches of the Pleiades collection that are definitely worth checking out, just sayin'.

Ok, enough rambling.  Here's two nearly identical pics (one coat of HGGC over Rokk I'll Be Frank):



Please excuse the milk carton photobombing in the background.  My refrigerator seriously has some badass lighting lol.  Thankfully, one of the DH's many amazing Christmas gifts to me this year was an offer to build me a PROPER lightbox this summer.  I can't tell you how excited I am about that!

If you want to buy some amazing CrowsToes polishes, and let's be honest, you know you do, they can be purchased at Llarowe or at Shoppe Eclecticco.

As always, thanks for popping by!! ^_^

6 comments:

  1. <3 missed your posts! Such a fantastic combo <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww, thanks Kristy! I really enjoyed this mani!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It does, doesn't it?? :D That was my first thought too when I put it on. Very fall!

      Delete