Wednesday, 19 December 2012

Femme Fatale Glinting Lodestone

Happy Hump Day everyone!  I hope you're all having a lovely and, hopefully, stress-free December/holiday season!  I think I'm just about all set to go, so I'm finally starting to get a bit excited finally.

I am super thrilled to share with you today Femme Fatale's Glinting Lodestone with you today...and boy is she ever a stunner!  After I saw this polish on More Nail Polish, I knew I had to have it.  I procured this polish (along with Ghoulish Glee and Tricky Treats) via my lovely friend Kristy, of The Polish Haven earlier this fall before Femme Fatale recently teamed up with both Harlow & Co.  and Llarowe.

This polish is so sexy, I wish my pictures did it more justice!  It is a fab mix of huge (matte, I believe) aqua-colored diamond glitters, purple and green square glitters, and smaller blue and orangey-red hex glitters.  This  polish has A LOT going on! 

I have to say, I really liked the formula on Glinting Lodestone too; it went on smoothly in one coat with even glitter distribution.  I didn't have to fuss around or use the dabbing method on this polish, no siree.  Its consistency was on the thinner side for a glitter but in the best way possible, if that makes sense.

On to the pics (I'm wearing one coat of Glinting Lodestone over two coats of Illamasqua Phallic):





Thanks for popping by!

8 comments:

  1. Your pictures of this one are glorious and fantastic base choice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw shucks, thank you! It was a tough choice for undies. It looks great over WnW Nocturnal and Catrice Blues Brothers Vol. II as well!

      Delete
  2. It looks absolutely stunning on your nails. You captured it beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!!! <3 I tried to give it the justice it deserves haha.

      Delete
  3. Why the heck do I need this?! It looks like Pop Rocks. I want to lick your nails lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha thanks!!

      omg, you need it something fierce! It is currently available on Harlow & Co right now...just saying! ;)

      Delete