Saturday, 4 August 2012

Jade Holigrafico Deja Vu

Ahoy hoy folks!  It's a lovely sunny Saturday, which means I couldn't resist the call of my holographic polishes again hehe. :)  I nubbinized my nails last night since they badly needed it, so I decided to slap on Jade Deja Vu.  Deja Vu is a lovely pink holographic polish.  I have to say...this polish is a lot brighter pink than I was expecting it to be, not that I mind!  Like the other Jade holos I've tried, the formula was lovely and it was opaque in two coats.  I am really digging these polishes, my only real gripe about them is that they're only 8mL.

Here is is (two coats and topped with Seche Vite) on my nubbly nubbins!  I had a hard time capturing the holo in my pics today, but I can assure you it is much more holo in person than pictured here.  LOOK HOW BRIGHT IT IS!


I was curious how Deja Vu stacked up to other pink holos I own, namely my OPI DS holos: Divine, Signature and Exclusive.  I did some nailwheel swatching I thought I'd share with you guys!




As you can see in these pics, DS Divine is very close in color to Deja Vu but Deja Vu's holographic effect is stronger/more linear in appearance.  DS Signature was the least opque of the four and dustier in addition to being more blue-toned in color (not that my crappy pics really make that obvious lol sorry).  DS Exclusive is quite a bit different than the rest..it is blue toned and darker, but with a very vibrant holographic effect.  DS Exclusive was also pretty much opaque in two coats whereas DS Divine and DS Signature definitely needed three coats.  If you already own DS Divine, you might not need Deja Vu unless you're a holo hoarder like me hehe.

You can pick up Jade Holografico Deja Vu at Llarowe!

Thanks for stopping by, have a great weekend!!

3 comments:

  1. Deja Vu is so lovely on you & thanks for these nail wheel comps - very helpful

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUSNESS! :) I agree with Kristy, I love that you did comparisons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks so much ladies! <3 I'm glad you found the comparisons useful!

    ReplyDelete