Saturday, 25 August 2012

HARE Midsummer's Midnight

You know how I was saying the other day that Candeo was one of my top 3 indie polish sellers right now?  Well, HARE is also in that top 3...and with good reason!  The lovely Nikole (mastermind behind HARE) is a freaking genius!  I love her stuff!  The color combinations she comes up with are nothing short of amazing; I adore the way her mind works. <3

Midsummer's Midnight is a stunning mix of green and magenta hex glitters with blue and purple square glitter (along with some matching green and magenta micro glitters thrown in for good measure).  I'm wearing one coat of Midsummer's Midnight over three coats of Verity Deep Violet. 




My lovely pal at Adventures of a Mad Scientist asked me how I was able to get so much of the blue square glitters on to my nails.  Here's my secret: I turned my bottle of Midsummer's Midnight upside down for a few minutes to allow all of the blue squares to move from the bottom of the bottle to the top of it, then I shook it up and applied.  It worked beautifully!  I'm not sure what those awesome blue glitters are doing hanging out down there, but they BELONG on your nails because they are just too pretty for words.  As far as application goes, Midsummer's Midnight was good.  It wasn't too thick, and I felt like I was able to get quite a bit of glitter out in only one coat of Midsummer's Midnight.  I'd be super curious to see how awesome it looks when you slap on three coats of this beauty.  Sexiest glitterbomb EVER!

You can purchase HARE polishes on Nikole's etsy shop, or through Llarowe!

As always, thanks for stopping by...I hope everyone's having a nice weekend! <3

6 comments:

  1. so freakin' awesome! love it so much

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :) I do adore this mani...I can't stop staring at it!

      Delete
  3. This is beautiful! Ugh don't make me want it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe thanks pal ;) I'm going to have to make your life difficult and HIGHLY encourage you to get this one. Well worth it!

      Delete