Friday, 20 July 2012

Pahlish Toxic and Timeless

I know I say this all the time...but I am SUPER excited to be sharing this polish today.  It's an indie polish made by the lovely Shannon of Pahlish.  This is so pretty.  It has blue and green hex and bar glitter as well as iridescent micro glitter in a green jelly base.  It is LOVE!

I am wearing one coat Toxic and Timeless over 3 coats of Verity Bright Green (gifted to me from the lovely Linda <3).  I have to say, the formula for T&T was really nice.  It definitely wasn't too thick, which can sometimes happen with glitter polishes, and it went on pretty evenly.

Pahlish is available for purchase on Etsy and will also be available through Llarowe beginning tomorrow at 1 p.m. MST.

I recently noticed some other blogging ladies had posted pics of T&T looking slightly different than mine, so I inquired with Shannon about this.  She informed me that a few friends had requested bottles of T&T without the bar glitters.  They're definitely not everyone's cup of tea, so I get that.  I just wanted to make sure that the polish I am showing here on my blog is still and/or will be available for purchase.  Shannon also informed me that T&T is currently being produced without the green bar glitters (but still with the blue ones) as she is currently working out some issues with that particular glitter.  I have to say, I really admire her dedication to ensuring she is using quality ingredients...that says a lot to me about her integrity.

Again, kudos to Shannon for trying to work out the glitter issue asap so she can continue to produce this gorgeous polish.  It is definitely worth checking out and waiting for if you are digging these bar glitters! ;)  And I say that as someone is normally not a huge fan of bar glitters...I can't get enough of 'em in T&T!!!

Anyhoo, enough of my jabbering...here's the pic!


Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment