Saturday, 14 July 2012

Chemistry 518

I just love summer when it's actually sunny like it has been...it means I get to WEAR ALL THE HOLOS!!



Yeah, that's pretty much me all summer long!  Anyhoo, my friend, the lovely Kristy of The Polish Haven fame, sent me Chemistry 518 a while back.  Chemistry 518 is an exact dupe of Ozotic and Artform 518 as I understand it.  It is a fabulous cool-leaning red holographic polish.  The formula was pretty good but I did need to thin it a bit prior to application.  Went on marvelously after that, however.  I love this kind of holo.  It's similar to the OPI Designer Series holos of old in both holo appearance (linear yet not in the same way as say, the Layla holos) and application.

Sadly, I believe the 500 series of the Ozotics is being discontinued, so this beautiful polish will likely be difficult to obtain in the near future.  Such a bummer since the world needs more accessible and beautiful holos like these.  If you ever have the opportunity to get this polish...do it!!! You won't be sorry you did!

I'm wearing three coats of 518 and one coat of OPI DS topcoat in this pic.


As always, thanks for popping by and I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!! <3

2 comments: