Thursday, 21 June 2012

Sally Hansen Nail Prisms Burgundy Orchid

Ahoy folks!!!  My lovely bff, Ms. ReecesPeeces of Spit & Polish was in town recently for a visit and she spoiled me by painting my nails for me (and she cooked for me, omg she has skills!!!).  That was a nice treat!  As you can see, she is much more skilled than I am at painting nails.  I hope to one day be as good as she is...until then, you will generally have to suffer with my crappily-painted nails.


Oh Burgundy Orchid....what a beaut!  Burgundy Orchid was released, and subsequently discontinued, by Sally (ho) Hansen many moons ago....such a shame.  Old SHs are some of the best polishes to ever have been released in my opinion.  I bought this on the bay of evil earlier this winter when the prices weren't so ridiculous and boy am I glad I did!  If you ever have the opportunity to procure this polish, I highly recommend that you do!  It pretty much magic in a bottle.  Burgundy Orchid shifts between violet, magenta and red.  It is phenomenal!!! 

This is one coat of Burgundy Orchid over one coat of Finger Paints Black Expressionism.  Enjoy, and as always, thanks for popping by!






3 comments:

  1. Ooooh, that is way pretty! I dunno, I don't normally like or wear colors like that...but this is calling me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, I'm telling you...it is magical! Doooo eeeet! ;)

      Delete
  2. That is HOT!! I love it so much!! I'm so glad that you and Reece had a great time!

    ReplyDelete