Thursday, 7 June 2012

OPI DS Glamour

Wheee! I am so excited to be sharing this with you folks today!  It's been over a year since I wore DS Glamour last and it is still one of my all-time favorite polishes (we're talking top 5 material here, people!).  OPI DS Glamour was released in 2008 and it is a damned shame that OPI doesn't make them like this anymore.  I would really love for OPI to hop back on to the holographic train because when they do a holographic polish, they do it WELL.  And if they DID do that, then this would be me:



Side note: DS Glamour was one of the first polishes I ever dustied...it was BNIB at a local nail salon and I think I paid $18 for it.  Which is a steal considering the outrageous amounts it is going for on auction sites that shall not be named haha.  

I don't really have much else to say about this polish as I think my pics (that don't do it nearly enough justice, imo) hopefully speak for themselves.  I'm wearing 3 coats here and the application was lovely, smooth as butter as with pretty much every DS holographic polish I have tried so far.

Anyhoo, here it is!





As always, thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Just...WOW! That is one amazing polish and it looks fabulous on you! So glad I found this in a dusty and didn't have to shell out the big bucks for it...because I'm pretty sure I would...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much lady! :) I am so glad you have this one too...it is an absolute must-have to any holo-lover's collection, imo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty color!



    p.s. I'm having a giveaway if you'd like to check it out!
    devorelebeaumonstre.com xx

    ReplyDelete