Thursday, 8 March 2012

OPI Movin' Out

OPI Movin' Out was released in 2003 as part of the Holiday on Broadway collection.  Talk about a fabulous collection!  It included such cult faves as: La Boheme, Man of La Mancha, Opening Night Gold and Standing Room Only Silver, all amazing polishes.  I'm not sure why OPI refuses to continue making polishes like THESE, however, I digress!  My lovely friend, Reece of Spit & Polish, gifted this polish to me for Christmas, thanks chickie!!! <3  Clearly, I am spoiled rotten haha.

Movin' Out is a stunning duo/multichrome polish.  It typically looks like a pink polish, but when you move your hand around in varying degrees of light and shade, you get the most beautiful shades of pale gold and vibrant green!  The shimmer in Movin' Out is so beautiful, it reminds me of the shimmer in Clarins 230!

Anyway, enough blabbing and on to the pics!  In these pics, I am wearing two coats of Movin' Out over one coat of Finger Paints Black Expressionism (lovely one-coater, btw).  Enjoy!

Here's how it looks most of the time...

And here it is when you tilt your hand, ever-so-slightly...BAM, color shift, fools! :)

LOOK at that green! *swoon*

And the gold-ish color! *double swoon*

10 comments: