Wednesday, 21 March 2012

OPI Fly

Ok sooo....I totally did NOT expect to love this flippin' polish as much as I do.  I needed a palette cleanser as I've been on a bit of a glitter bender lately, so I reached for OPI Fly from this spring's Nicki Minaj collection.  GUH!  This polish was a dream to apply.  Definitely opaque enough in 2 coats (though I am wearing 3 here because I kinda messed up and needed to fix by adding another coat, heh).  Just creamy, yummy, teal-y goodness!  The color is hard to describe...it is very teal but almost dusty.  Not muted though, the color is vibrant.  Man, I suck at describing colors lol.  Anyhoo, my pic fails to properly capture the shininess of this mani.  Even before I put Seche Vite over it, it was like GLASS.  So deliciously shiney!

Enough of my rambling though, here's the pic!


All in all, I am VERY satisfied with this polish.  The only thing that I might have a slight (very minor) problem with is that I found it a bit cuticle-stainy, as you can see in my pic.  But very tolerable compared to Cult Nails Time Traveler as far as stain-age goes.  Good lawd, that polish stained like a mofo.  But that's a post for another day...

6 comments:

  1. I want to swim in this colour! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. U know I was also surprised I loved it. But I use all the time. It's half gone. Gonna buy another soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe...nice! :D It is definitely now one of my favorite cremes!

      Delete