Wednesday, 21 March 2012

Long time, no blog?

Hellooooo to all 16 of you that follow this blog haha ;)  It's been a little bit since I last posted, but I'm making it up to you by doing TWO posts tonight.  HUZZAH!

Here's a mani I did last week...one coat Nfu Oh 56 (green flakie) over two coats Catrice Blues Brothers Volume 2 (aka, my new favorite layering polish omgahhhh). 


K, so this blurry pic is all you're getting since it was the only "decent-ish" pic I got of this mani.  This pic doesn't even come close to doing this mani justice so you'll have to bear with me and trust me when I say that I hardly got any work done last week because I was too busy eye-secksing my nails. >.>  I know my cuticles are gnarly here...forgive me?

As far as I know, Catrice polishes aren't readily available to us Canadian and US gals, which really sucks because I love the ones I have so far!  Blues Brothers Volume 2, which I did NOT get pics of prior to putting Nfu Oh 56 over it (sorreh!), is a gorgeous dark shimmery blue.  I don't own Illamasqua Phallic and now I'm not sure I need to since BBV2 has filled the dark shimmery blue void that was previously in my life.  A HUGE thank-you goes out to Kesha at Nail Polish Obsession for gifting this to me.  It is a beaut!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment