Tuesday, 14 February 2012

OPI Peel Me a Gobi Grape

I have a very special polish today from a very special friend.  Her name is Jenny and she is amazing.  After sending her a Christmas package for our Secret Santa exchange, she was so thrilled with what I had sent her that she couldn't resist surprising me by returning the favor.  She recently started to dusty and homegirl has SKILLZ, I'm so proud! *tear* :)

OPI Peel Me a Gobi Grape is from the 1998 or 1999 (sources seem to vary on the year for this release) Painted Desert collection.  She is an absolute stunner!  Gorgeous, old formula *huffs* mid-tone red-leaning purple with gold/copper shimmer in it.  When the light hits this baby just right...BAM, in yo face gorgeousness!  3 coats in this pic and I'm afraid the pic doesn't do it nearly enough justice.  Instant top 10 fo sho!

Thank you Jenny, I really can't say it enough!


3 comments:

  1. Daaawww!! Yay!! It is the least I could do for such an amazing friend! It is totally gorgeous on you!

    ReplyDelete