Wednesday, 1 February 2012

Nicole by OPI - Purple Yourself Together

Woo, first actual post about something!  Today I wanted to share a new Nicole by OPI (aka NOPI as the nail peeps like to call 'em): Purple Yourself Together from their Spring 2012 "It's All About the Color" collection.  Ahhh Suzi strikes again with another TERRIBLE polish name.  What can ya do though?

The polish is SO gorgeous, I admit I am smitten...saggy boob bottle and all.  LOOK at the gold shimmer in this beauty when the light hits it just so.  This pic was taken in the last little bit of fading day light.  The formula was weird.  Sort of fussy.  It was thick yet runny at the same time.  Strangeness.  Anyhoo, this is 3 coats with seche vite over it.  It is totally worth the effort.


Before I had a good look at this polish, I had wondered to myself if this might be similar to the upcoming OPI Spring 2012 (Holland) release, Dutch Ya Just Love OPI, but I don't think it will be.  This is a medium, very red toned purple.

3 comments:

  1. I love this one! I still haven't gone to hunt for it... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just heard it is a Canadian-exclusive :( I'd be happy to track one down for you if you like!

      Delete
  2. I'm so excited that this will be in my mailbox soon! It is so gorgeous! <3

    ReplyDelete